Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when you enter in some web sites. Cookies allow to a web page, among other things, to store and to recover information about the surfing habits of an user or his/her computer and, depending on the determined information included and the way in which you use your computer, could be use in order to identify the user. The user’s browser store cookies in the hard drive just during the actual session occupying a very small piece of the memory and without hurting the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and the majority of them are deleted from the hard drive when the browser session has finished (named as session cookies).
Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically and, independently of these, allow or prevent at the security settings the temporal cookies.
Without your express consent – through the enabling of cookies in your browser – lbrent.es will not mix inside cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the register time or at the purchase time.
¿What kind of cookies is using this web site?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc
– Analytics cookies: These cookies, under a proper way of usage by us or third parties, allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to make improvements on the products and services that we are offering based on analysing the data on how users use the service.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies, under a proper way of usage by us or third parties, allow managing in the most possible efficiently way the offer of the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, adjusting the advertisement content to the service ordered content or to the way of user usage of our web site. For this reason, we can analyse your surfing habit on Internet and we can show you publicity related with your surfing habits.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behaviour collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
The lbrent.es web page can use third party services which, through tintoreríselpilar.com, will collect information aiming the development of some statistics reports about the user usage of the site and with the goal of providing other services related with the Website activity and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggest to introduce each one of the third-parties’ cookies used and the third-party data from those. Due to evident reasons, we just have included the Google case because of it is the most popular and extended one.)
The user accept specifically, through the usage of this site, the treated of the collected information under the way and with the goals beforementioned. Also, the user confirms that he/she knows the possibility of rejecting that treat through the rejection of the cookies use through the choose of the proper configuration in his/her browser. Although, that option could avoid the use of some Website’s functionalities.
You have the possibility of allow, block or delete the cookies that are already set on your computer through the configuration of the options of your browser.