LB offers a “Multi-Platform” model which allows us to broadly cover the needs of each of our clients. We have several financial structures that allow us to customize and adjust our financing solution to the unique needs and characteristics of each operation.
Rather than offering a generic solution, we strive to understand the specific goals and challenges of each project and create a customized financing plan that meets your requirements. In this way, we can provide an effective and efficient financing solution for each operation.
How it works
LB differentiates itself through our ability to handle large volume transactions (up to €100M) that usually require more than one operation to complete the totality of the needs.
Thanks to the “Multi-Platform” model, LB acts as a syndication desk of our debt funds to provide our clients with a unique, complete and tailor-made solution for the most ambitious financial plans.
For LB’s clients this is an opportunity to obtain financing of up to €100M, with terms of up to 7/8 years and very competitive costs, using as collateral the productive elements “in use” (i.e., it does not need to be new or newly acquired equipment). This is significantly different from other (non-bank or bank) sources of financing.
The documentation requirements, due diligence and agility of the analysis process of our operations are also very different from other competitors, trying not to overload our clients with work in the risk review process.
of the financing:
Time frame: 4 to 8 years
Collateral: New and/or used industrial machinery, strategic for the company and with liquidity in the secondary market.
LTV: Up to a maximum of 85%
Location of Assets: Spain, Portugal, France, Italy. Germany and Benelux
Operation Structure: Adapted to thelegal needs of each country Sale & Lease Back, Mini Bonds, Direct Renting and Flexible Direct Lending, with the possibility of grace period and balloon.
An alternative financing system, with access to large national and international funds.
Our Value in
Monetization of assets
Professionalism and experience
- Possibility of obtaining immediate liquidity by valuing the production equipment in use.
- Flexible and tailor-made structures, adapting operations to the needs of the company and its assets (useful life, value over time, etc.).
- The volume of operations can move in a really wide range: from €0.1M with no limit above.
- Really advantageous repayment terms: up to 7 years, including grace period or bullet/balloon payments.
- Disbursement of up to 100% of the cost price + VAT of the asset; up to 85% of the appraised value in Sale & Lease-back cases.
- Alternative source of financing outside the traditional banking perimeter: it does not consume bank risk lines and in most cases, it is outside CIRBE.
- We release classic collateral such as real estate or accounts receivable.
- Good option to diversify financing providers.
- A good alternative to other more complex and difficult to access financing methods or with higher costs, such as bonds.
- Useful for the renewal of the industrial park, allowing the replacement of obsolete assets with state-of-the-art technology.