LB offers a “Multi-Platform” model which allows us to broadly cover the needs of each of our clients. We have several financial structures that allow us to customize and adjust our financing solution to the unique needs and characteristics of each operation.
Rather than offering a generic solution, we strive to understand the specific goals and challenges of each project and create a customized financing plan that meets your requirements. In this way, we can provide an effective and efficient financing solution for each operation.
How it works
LB offers inventory financing through various structures. Financing by collateralizing inventories is a great advantage for our customers, who can obtain financing through their products in stock or raw materials.
Terms of up to 8 years and grace periods of up to 5 years and amounts starting at a minimum of 1,000,000€. For stocks with a long useful life and no depreciation.
of the financing:
Amount: From €1M, more attractive from €2M, up to €50M
Time frame: 4 to 8 years
Collateral: Inventory, either raw material or finished product.
LTV: Up to a maximum of 85%
Location of Assets: Spain, Portugal, France and/or Benelux
Operation Structure: Sale & Lease Back, Direct Renting and Direct Lending, flexible, with possibility of grace period and balloon.
A successful alternative financing system, with access to large international funds. A successful alternative financing system, with access to large international funds.
Our Value in
Monetization of assets
Professionalism and experience
- Possibility of obtaining immediate liquidity by valuing the production equipment in use.
- Flexible and tailor-made structures, adapting operations to the needs of the company and its assets (useful life, value over time, etc.).
- The volume of operations can move in a really wide range: from €0.1M with no limit above.
- Really advantageous repayment terms: up to 7 years, including grace period or bullet/balloon payments.
- Disbursement of up to 100% of the cost price + VAT of the asset; up to 85% of the appraised value in Sale & Lease-back cases.
- Alternative source of financing outside the traditional banking perimeter: it does not consume bank risk lines and in most cases, it is outside CIRBE.
- We release classic collateral such as real estate or accounts receivable.
- Good option to diversify financing providers.
- A good alternative to other more complex and difficult to access financing methods or with higher costs, such as bonds.
- Useful for the renewal of the industrial park, allowing the replacement of obsolete assets with state-of-the-art technology.