LB offers a “Multi-Platform” model which allows us to broadly cover the needs of each of our clients. We have several financial structures that allow us to customize and adjust our financing solution to the unique needs and characteristics of each operation.
Rather than offering a generic solution, we strive to understand the specific goals and challenges of each project and create a customized financing plan that meets your requirements. In this way, we can provide an effective and efficient financing solution for each operation.
How it works
LB offers leasing and renting solutions on new assets of different types. We release classic collateral such as real estate or accounts receivable.
This is a simple and inexpensive of financing CAPEX or assets less than 8 months after installation.
These transactions do not do not appear in CIRBE. As it is leasing under PGC, the auditor may consider this financing to be “off-balance sheet”.
It offers reduced prices and a great deal of agility in operations but better risk profiles are required.
of the financing:
Amount: From €100K to €10M
Timeframe: 3 to 7 years
Collateral: New or recently installed equipment (< 8 months).
LTV: Up to 100% of cost price + VAT
Location of Assets: Spain
Structure of the Operation: Lease under the modalities of Renting or Leasing, flexible, with the possibility of grace period.
A fast and inexpensive financing system, with a wide choice of collateral and structure.
Our Value in
Monetization of assets
Professionalism and experience
- Possibility of obtaining immediate liquidity by valuing the production equipment in use.
- Flexible and tailor-made structures, adapting operations to the needs of the company and its assets (useful life, value over time, etc.).
- The volume of operations can move in a really wide range: from €0.1M with no limit above.
- Really advantageous repayment terms: up to 7 years, including grace period or bullet/balloon payments.
- Disbursement of up to 100% of the cost price + VAT of the asset; up to 85% of the appraised value in cases of Sale & Lease-back.
- Alternative source of financing outside the traditional banking perimeter: it does not consume bank risk lines and in most cases, it is outside CIRBE.
- We release classic collateral such as real estate or accounts receivable.
- Good option to diversify financing providers.
- A good alternative to other more complex and difficult to access financing methods or with higher costs, such as bonds.
- Useful for the renewal of the industrial park, allowing the replacement of obsolete assets with state-of-the-art technology.