LB offers a “Multi-Platform” model which allows us to broadly cover the needs of each of our clients. We have several financial structures that allow us to customize and adjust our financing solution to the unique needs and characteristics of each operation.
Rather than offering a generic solution, we strive to understand the specific goals and challenges of each project and create a customized financing plan that meets your requirements. In this way, we can provide an effective and efficient financing solution for each operation.
How it works
LB is also a valuable partner in Equity, helping in the search for new investors in the shareholding with equity structures, mixed, mezzanine…
As part of the process in the search for financing LB offers debt and equity restructuring solutions in order to optimize the company in terms of capital structures, partner synergies, etc.
of the financing:
Amount: From €20M
Deadlines: Depending on the type of operation
Structure: Capital, Mixed, Mezzanine, etc.
A fast and cheap financing system, with access to international banking, with a wide choice of collateral and structure.
Our Value in
Monetization of assets
Professionalism and experience
- Possibility of obtaining immediate liquidity by valuing the production equipment in use.
- Flexible and tailor-made structures, adapting operations to the needs of the company and its assets (useful life, value over time, etc.).
- The volume of operations can move in a really wide range: from €0.1M with no limit above.
- Really advantageous repayment terms: up to 7 years, with the possibility of including grace period or bullet / balloon payments.
- Disbursement of up to 100% of the cost price + VAT of the asset; up to 85% of the appraised value in Sale & Lease-back cases.
- Alternative source of financing outside the traditional banking perimeter: it does not consume bank risk lines and in most cases, it is outside CIRBE.
- We release classic collateral such as real estate or accounts receivable.
- Good option to diversify financing providers.
- A good alternative to other more complex and difficult to access financing methods or with higher costs, such as bonds.
- Useful for the renewal of the industrial park, allowing the replacement of obsolete assets with state-of-the-art technology.